Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

This is where the Role Players hang out!

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Postby UnderDude » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:02 pm

Isn't that the point zami? Use condoms to have pleasure without consequences?
Slow your roll dude.....
If Western civilization is so horrible why are you using the Internet in the first place? You're pretty much welcome to post anything you like here. So why come and poke us with a stick?
Don't know about you, but I'm married. That should give you a good idea about my sex life.....

And like my buddy Red, I haven't killed any children. Perhaps just a few backwards ass foreigners that try to push their religion on me.
Maybe you should take your own advice, chill, and spend a few precious moments chanting dude.....
I Plead The 2nd
UnderDude
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby zami » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:25 pm

UnderDude wrote:Isn't that the point zami? Use condoms to have pleasure without consequences?
Slow your roll dude.....

so my question remained same that if everything is pleasure, then why you take the counteractive process ( in sex life ) ? Why do you want to kill child? Pleasure? Why do you take contraceptive method if it is pleasure?

what is your answer ? ( nonsense rascal )
zami
Bait

Postby UnderDude » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:58 pm

OK, as the rascal.....

How is the "contraceptive method" killing a child? By definition it's a preventative method, is it not? Isn't sex without procreation simply for pleasure? If you're a virgin and saving yourself for marriage (or whatever you refer to it as) that's fine dude. Just don't pop up somewhere and start blasting away, you're beginning to appear unstable.
I thought THAT was what you were preaching in the first place. You know, even keel, balanced, at harmony, robes, shaved heads, chanting.....
Tina Turner pulled it off, so why can't you dude?
Tommy Chong said it best,

MELLOW, MELLOW, MELLOW

Relax dude. If ever someone was in need of a good bong hit its you dude.
I Plead The 2nd
UnderDude
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby zami » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:55 am

UnderDude wrote:OK, as the rasca***skip*** dude.

now begone ( rascal dog ) cuz there is no meaning in beating the dead horse(S) like you. ( simply waste of time.)
zami
Bait

Postby UnderDude » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:41 am

YES SIR!
I would truely love to continue this battle of wits with you, but sadly friend.....You're woefully unarmed.
I Plead The 2nd
UnderDude
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby zami » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:13 am

UnderDude wrote:YES SIR!
I would truely love to continue this battle of wits with you, but sadly friend.....You're woefully unarmed.

and whatever you all have been written that is *not enough power-full* to disprove this *Practical Explanation*

just like for example:- Just as you can *judge* whether rice is properly cooked by picking out one small grain, so you can know that person is *Rascal* or Sane by observing one line of his/her matter.

*that is all*.( argument finished )
zami
Bait

Postby Red Star » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:40 am

zami wrote:
UnderDude wrote:YES SIR!

and whatever you all have been written that is *not enough power-full* to disprove this *Practical Explanation*

just like for example:- Just as you can *judge* whether rice is properly cooked by picking out one small grain, so you can know that person is *Rascal* or Sane by observing one line of his/her matter.

*that is all*.( argument finished )

Questions for you, oh great and wise zami:

1. How much urine did you have to drink so that you could attain your current level of "Enlightenment"?

2. How often do you rub your own feces under your nose so that you won't smell your unwashed, "purified" body. I ask this because obviously your feces does not stink.

3. Although you are against pleasure, do you still engage in sexual activity- at least on a mental level? The reason I have asked this is because...

OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE SERIOUSLY FUCKED IN THE HEAD!!! :Huge:

I anxiously await your responses to my queries! :popcorn:
Time to get up, you're not dead yet...
but you certainly will be if you don't move your ass!
Red Star
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby UnderDude » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:15 pm

Could take awhile red. He'll be at the airport passing out flowers and charm. Just listen for the tambourine.
That single grain of rice just happens to be the same size as dude's brain.....
I Plead The 2nd
UnderDude
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby Red Star » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:06 pm

I've got nowhere to be, in fact I'm looking forward to his return and next post! :twisted:
Time to get up, you're not dead yet...
but you certainly will be if you don't move your ass!
Red Star
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby mission_survivor » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:31 am

zami wrote:so my question remained same that if everything is pleasure, then why you take the counteractive process ( in sex life ) ? Why do you want to kill child? Pleasure? Why do you take contraceptive method if it is pleasure?

First of all who said everything is pleasure?
Why use birth control? Well, to prevent over population, like the problems that India and China suffer from.
I don't want to kill (a) child, but we can't have so many crawling around. See over population above.
Now, most birth control is not killing babies:
Condoms prevent male sperm cells from fertilizing female oocytes using a barrier. No killing of babies involved.
The Pill prevents the oocyte from being fertilized too, but uses a chemical process. Again, no killing of babies.
Withdrawal and rhythm methods involve timing and external ejaculation, still no killing of babies involved.

Now ABORTION this one get tricky... Maybe it involves the killing of babies. But first one has to decide on where a zygote is a baby. If it is not, then one must decide when a fetus becomes a baby.

What you think and what I think most probably differs. I do not think that abortions should be the primary option for birth control, but I will NEVER agree for it to be illegal.

Now, if the first 3 form of birth control are killing babies, then the Creator (to you it would be Krishna, for me it is not) also kills babies, by allowing women to menstruate and pass a oocyte during that cycle and also by allow men to have nocturnal emissions when sleeping.

So tell me Zami, why does Krishna kill babies?

I use condoms so my baby batter don't make baby bumps during my favorite pleasure.

zami wrote: what is your answer ? ( and you do know it ? that your western civilization is suicidal or soul killing civilization.)

Suicidal is killing of one's self.
A Soul Killing Civilization... Hmmm interesting word usage. I am an American which makes me part of the Western Civilization, not sure if it is a soul killing culture or not. Not sure if any culture is, not even sure there is a soul. Your swami or yogi can not prove it to me either. I am a man of science.
Most of my comments should be read with your best "BROCK SAMSON" voice. While others should be read with your best "CLINT EASTWOOD" voice. A few, and I mean a very few should be read with your best "JOE PESCI" voice.
mission_survivor
Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing