The Prison Bus OOC

This is where the Role Players hang out!

Re: The prison bus OOC

Postby LoneWolf » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:35 am

That's the one...he looks ready to fight zeds !
Once more into the fray,
Into the last good fight I'll ever know,
Live and die on this day,
Live and die on this day.

-The Grey-
LoneWolf
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby SoB » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:56 am

Me
SoB
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby LoneWolf » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:19 am

My character would have to kill your character, as you'd be a human that eats people too !
Once more into the fray,
Into the last good fight I'll ever know,
Live and die on this day,
Live and die on this day.

-The Grey-
LoneWolf
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby SoB » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:32 am

LoneWolf wrote:My character would have to kill your character, as you'd be a human that eats people too !

People will wonder who to fear more, a horde or me.

but no, that is just how i look, like a smart guy who may kill yo at any moment.
SoB
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby cool99061 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:47 pm

If there are only two prisoners, wouldn't it be easier to sue a van? Or are the rest presumed to be dead?
cool99061
Survivor

Postby SoB » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:38 pm

cool99061 wrote:If there are only two prisoners, wouldn't it be easier to sue a van? Or are the rest presumed to be dead?

Some will die in the crash, other soon after that. And the bus does not need to be full.
SoB
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby SoB » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:32 am

Ok looks like the 4 of us. Let's all write up a short bio. Your skill sets will be based on your bio so if you a doctor I will give you better medical skills, extra. I will give it till let's say friday before I start.
SoB
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby zombreach » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:09 pm

Name: Melissa (Mel) Ross

Role: Prison guard

Appearance: Mel stands 5' 7" tall and has a muscular, yet athletic build. She has a pale complexion with a light application of freckles across her nose. Her eyes are dark brown and her hair is typically pulled back in a pony tail.

Bio: Mel's background is in criminal law. She has been employed at the prison for five years, normally working in one of the offices or making the bus runs. She is an avid runner and works out at the gym whenever she can to keep fit. She has a good rapport with the others employees, typically cheerful and level-headed. Despite this, she does have a tough side. Raised with three brothers, she can hold her own in a fight, and has had some training in Judo and basic hand-to-hand combat. Her skills with a weapon are mediocre in comparison to the other guards, but she claims this is due to the rare opportunity she has had to use her firearm.

Other: Mel is wearing dark blue combat pants and a light blue shirt with the company's name and logo on the shoulder. Over her shirt she wears a dark grey stab vest. She carries a Glock 17 with two 15-round magazines and a 12 gauge pump-action shotgun (total of 14 shells). She also has a Taser, pepper spray, and a pocket knife.
zombreach
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby cool99061 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:51 pm

Name: Andrew Rosedale

Role: Prison Guard/Bus Driver

Appearance: Easily six foot, Andrew is lean, athletic, and slightly tanned

Bio: Andrew was greatly interested in computer programming, but later grew an interest in forensics.In college, he was in ROTC, but dropped out after the first year, and dropped out of college two years after that. He prefers to have his gun as close to his hand as possible, being very paranoid, but he can be calm at odd moments. He manages to get along well with this other guards, but he hasn't worked there long enough to actually make friends. He visits the range often, trying to keep his accuracy up.

Other: He has the standard equipment, but with three fixed-blade knives on his belt and these two folding knives in pockets attached to his belt: http://www.copsplus.com/prodnum7211.php http://www.copsplus.com/prodnum7070.php
He also bought a flashlight for his glock
Screw it, I'm going all out.http://www.copsplus.com/prodnum9080.php
Last edited by cool99061 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cool99061
Survivor

Postby zombreach » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:07 pm

Hey, are you Jeff or Andrew? LOL!!
zombreach
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing