Prisoners?

Surviving the threat from other Survivors

Re: Prisoners?

Postby Mrknot » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:09 am

In the moment, it would probably make a difference to me if it was a man vs a woman.
Can't help those firmly entrenched social standards: "never hit a woman" and the like...
I know, rationally, that women are just as capable of doing evil as men, but I just can't help being sexist to a certain degree.
I'd probably be more inclined to give a woman the benefit of doubt and believe whatever sob story she presented...

Also, as others have pointed out, the fact that she didn't dispatch the sentry after she incapacitated him would go a long way towards my decision to grant mercy.

In all reality, I would probably invite her into the group, then send a couple, (non-essential), people out with her to go and collect her brother...while they were gone I would mobilize the rest of the group to brace for attack, on the possibility that she was a scout for a hostile force.
Mrknot
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby UnderDude » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:30 pm

She could've made herself known instead of popping a sentry and stealing supplies, playing on the fact that a female would get different treatment.

Whatever the outcome, the sentry screwed up big time. Send him with her back to her brother.....
I Plead The 2nd
UnderDude
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby Bob » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:24 pm

Simple
VJ's revenge for all to see.
ADVERSUS VICTUS MORTUUS TANTUM CAPUT MISSA PENDO
Bob
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby kiltedninja » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:33 pm

Theft of supplies in a survival situation is punishable by death in my mind. If she needed it that bad, come to the gate, talk, exchange labor or useful skills for food and medicine. You scratch our back, we'll scratch yours. Steal from us when we're struggling, and you've threatened the life and livelihood of my people, in addition to violently harming one already, that's grounds for either death or I'll make you earn the keep for her and her brother by fortifying the defenses or something, depending on how hard up on supplies we are.

And Knot, ask any police officer in particular, women can be worse than men when responding to domestic disturbances and what not.
He who wears the cloth, will always wear the cloth, and those that wear the cloth will always have a brother in me.
kiltedninja
Hunter

Previous

Return to The Human Threat