Prisoners?

Surviving the threat from other Survivors

Prisoners?

Postby SoB » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:05 pm

what to do with them? i mean execution seems a bit harsh for a cross the board punishment. So to liven this up here is a situation.

You group of 10(7 16+ 3 under 16) are set up nicely, you have limited supplies. You capture a thief one day, she was able to knock out your sentry and injure him and was caught trying to flee with food and medical supplies.

If questioned she claims she was stealing it for a her younger brother.

What do you do now, she did injure one of your group, steal your stuff and may be lying.
SoB
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Re: Prisoners?

Postby UnderDude » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:46 pm

Tough one.
If you hold them, you'll have to care for them anyway.
Why did she come alone? Apply some pressure and interrogate them for info. If she actually is part of another group, they'll know where she went and who's holding her.
I Plead The 2nd
UnderDude
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby Red Star » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:05 pm

Didn't kill anyone, but could she have? if not armed, capitol punishment would not be warranted. Release or retainment is a different choice to ponder...

alive for now, waiting on my decision along with others involved.
Time to get up, you're not dead yet...
but you certainly will be if you don't move your ass!
Red Star
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby ConSeannery » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:23 pm

She could have killed the sentry, but didn't. Makes me think she's telling the truth. If we have enough, give her a little that we have to spare, and tell her everyone won't be as nice.

And then immediately move on. Probably telling the truth because she didn't kill the guy, but I'm wouldn't risk being open for an assault. Pack up as soon as we can and bail.
Never hit first. Always hit back.

The only thing worse than a zombie trying to eat you, is a zombie trying to eat you while it is on fire.
ConSeannery
Hunter

Postby UnderDude » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:32 pm

Red Star wrote:Didn't kill anyone, but could she have? if not armed, capitol punishment would not be warranted. Release or retainment is a different choice to ponder...

alive for now, waiting on my decision along with others involved.

In that sort of world stealing supplies from others is enough to get you killed. Those you stole from could die without those supplies, so the end result could be the same.
I Plead The 2nd
UnderDude
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby zombreach » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:18 pm

Is the decision harder because the person in question is female?
zombreach
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby SoB » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:41 pm

Anserw to some qustions.

She came alone because it is her and her brother. Her brother is hurt. Of course could be a lie.

The sentrie is alive yes, but was hit on the head with a blunt object. Of course the fact that se stoped after he fell and did not slit his throat could mean she did not want to kill.
SoB
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby UnderDude » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:34 am

zombreach wrote:Is the decision harder because the person in question is female?

Not for me.
I Plead The 2nd
UnderDude
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby SoB » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:53 am

UnderDude wrote:
zombreach wrote:Is the decision harder because the person in question is female?

Not for me.

Women may be seen has weak, non violent pacfists but some can be deadly, all so they make good spy's due to people disrigaurding them has a threat.

So I agree that for me weather it is a 11 year old girl or a 38 year old well build man. It is all the same.
SoB
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Postby zombreach » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:30 am

I am aware that many females can be cutthroats, but for me, I would tend to be more lenient on them or children. This reason alone would make me a poor leader. I'd probably be killed early on by some raiders during an apocalypse--I'm too trusting and lenient.
zombreach
Team Exodus
Team Exodus

Next

Return to The Human Threat